Good day everyone
Welcome back to the Café
Here is some advice I shared with a family this week.
I hope you find it helpful.
5 Steps to a Better-Behaved Pet
Want to live a healthier lifestyle? Get a dog.
Studies show that pet ownership helps reduce stress, lowers blood pressure, and fends feelings of loneliness and depression.
While nothing can top the love and companionship of a dog, some unpleasant behaviors won’t do – from barking all night to wetting the floor to chewing on your shoes when you’re not looking.
If your dog is exhibiting this type of behavior, it may be acting out due to boredom, pent-up aggression, or lack of training. With proper lifestyle adjustments and diligent training, you’ll be on your way to having a happy, well-behaved pet. The following tips will help your furry friend become more obedient:
* Spay or neuter. The Humane Society of the United States says that this standard procedure can help your dog live longer, be healthier, and have fewer behavior problems.
* Help your pet relax. Just like people, dogs can get anxious, agitated, and stressed. That’s why some veterinarians suggest giving your dog a calming product to help relieve hyperactivity.
According to the manufacturer, made with natural ingredients, Pet Calming Spray acts quickly to relieve restlessness, fear, nervousness, and aggression and helps antsy pets sleep through the night.
* Have a workout routine. Provide your canine companion with regularly scheduled walks twice a day. This will help your dog avoid boredom, leading to destructive behavior.
* Go to school. According to the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, enrolling your dog in an obedience class will teach you how to control your dog’s behavior both safely and humanely.
* Be patient. Though teaching your furry friend to be more obedient may take determination on your part, it’s worth it. After all, as man’s best friend, your dog will appreciate bonding with you during the process.
Thank you for stopping by the Café. Would you mind sharing this information with someone who could benefit from it? For more Pet tips, Please visit the website at “The cafeBoss.Net.”